Stick-e Knee and Wrist Saver for yoga, fitness, carpel tunnel and more
- comfort and support for wrists or knees during weight bearing exercises
- less stress on the wrist joint
- hold poses longer
- virtually weightless for continuous wear during a yoga session
- cushion for the palm of the hand or knee
- Orthopedic Surgeon approved
- one size
- one pair
It's not uncommon for people to experience wrist problems and pain when doing weight bearing exercises from pushups or yoga poses such as Sun Salutations, planks, crane poses and others. This is generally caused because of the extreme range of extension required of the wrist to support the body in these poses. The Stick-e® Wrist Saver® is designed to elevate the heel of the hand to lessen the degree of extension providing more comfort and less strain.
With the included extension strap, the Wrist Saver® can become a Knee Saver® fitting different size people and joints (including ankles and elbows).